- Limited Liability – Register youself by signing up and use all the features of the website.
- Home – Will provide you the glimpse about the website
- About Us – Get a brief of the Company.
- Boards – Covering 31 State Boards of India. The content is in the form of animations,videos,ppts and pdfs..
- Discussion Room – This feature is used to discuss your queries with your friends,teachers and mentors by sharing your, screen. It also includes text chat, audio chat and video chat
- Contact – We are here to help. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance.
- NCERT – This portal exhibits NCERT solutions in the form of visuals & animations in a user friendly manner.
- Logout – Sign off from the network.
Drawing Board Tools
- Drawing Board Area – This is your personalised digital note pad consisting of convenient tools.
- Square Figure – Lets you draw a four-sided flat shape.
- Line – Use this option to draw a segment.
- Circle – Enables you to draw a round figure.
- Save – Save the data and drawings.
- Cross Symbol – Deletes the content selected by you.
- Image – Click and upload any snapshot to the drawing board.
- Maths Symbols – Frequently used notations and their meanings.
- Pencil – Write or draw any graphic on the note pad.
- Type Text – Select the letter 'T' , type your script in the box on top. Your script will appear on the notepad when you press 'Enter'..
- Color – A colour palette for your selection.
- Size Option – Minimise or maximise the size of the content.
- Eraser – Erases the desired content.
Discussion Room Features
- Discussion Room – Gives you the option of combined study by features like screen sharing, text messages, audio-video calls & white board...
- TextChat – It is used to send text messages to another member.
- Video Call – It is used to make a video call to another member.
- Share Desktop – You can also share your desktop wholly and partly with your friend.
- Audio Call – It is used to make an audio call.